1 3/4" Round, Individual Left, Ford DOHC Modular Coyote, 3/8" Thick, CNC Machined Header Flange. Available in mild steel or stainless steel.
**4 flanges are required for a full left side, 4 flanges of right side (101326) are needed for a full set**
Stainless Steel has excellent forming and welding characteristics. It has very good drawability; its combination of low yield strength and high elongation permits successful forming of complex shapes. It offers excellent resistance to a wide range of atmospheric, chemical, textile and petroleum exposures.
- Excellent forming and welding characteristics
- Excellent drawability – its combination of low yield strength and high elongation permits successful forming of complex shapes
- Resistance to a wide range of atmospheric, chemical, textile and petroleum exposures.
- Ease of cleaning, ease of fabrication, beauty of appearance
- Does not stain, corrode or rust as easily as ordinary steel (it stains less, but is not stain proof)
Mild Steel – Mild steel is the most common form of steel as its price is relatively low. It is neither extremely brittle nor ductile, and has a low tensile strength. It becomes malleable when heated and therefore can be forged. Mild steels surface hardness can be increased through carburizing. Mild steel will rust.
- Most common form of steel
- Price is relatively low
- Neither extremely brittle nor ductile
- Becomes malleable when heated and therefore can be forged
- Surface hardness can be increased through carburizing
- Will rust