An ultra-lightweight muffler with a 3" Inlet/ Outlet OD and a 6 1/4" Housing OD. This muffler is 17" long. Choose from glass, scrubble, glass/ scrubble mix, or glass/ mesh mix packing.
ProFabrication mufflers are made at our facility in Concord, NC by racing fabricators. These are not street mufflers adapted for racing, they are purpose designed for racing.
- 100% thin gauge 304 stainless steel with TIG-welded construction
- Easily disassembled for renewal of cartridge materials
- Several options available for packing material (some light-weight, others more durable with slightly higher weight)
- Rebuild kits readily available
- Offers the highest performance at the lightest weight
- Dyno tests prove the use of freshly packed mufflers how no detriment to horsepower when compared to un-muffled systems
- Outstanding durability
- Removable & replacable core for easier & faster repacks and rebuilds
- One-piece main housing allows extensions or turnouts to be welded directly to the outlet pipe without sacrificing rebuild-ability
- One-piece main housing allows positioning the muffler anywhere in a system
- "Floating core" allowing clamp-to and rigid mounting of the outlet pipe without risk of core damage