An ultra-lightweight 2-stage muffler with a 4" Inlet/ Outlet OD and a 6 1/4" Housing OD. This muffler is 17" long. Packing is a mix of glass & mesh.
2-Stage mufflers lower the decibles by 7-10 decibles. There will be a power loss of 3-10 horsepower depending on the application.
ProFabrication mufflers are made at our facility in Concord, NC by racing fabricators. These are not street mufflers adapted for racing, they are purpose designed for racing.
- 100% thin gauge 304 stainless steel with TIG-welded construction
- Easily disassembled for renewal of cartridge materials
- Several options available for packing material (some light-weight, others more durable with slightly higher weight)
- Rebuild kits readily available
- Offers the highest performance at the lightest weight
- Dyno tests prove the use of freshly packed mufflers how no detriment to horsepower when compared to un-muffled systems
- Outstanding durability
- Removable & replacable core for easier & faster repacks and rebuilds
- One-piece main housing allows extensions or turnouts to be welded directly to the outlet pipe without sacrificing rebuild-ability
- One-piece main housing allows positioning the muffler anywhere in a system
- "Floating core" alooing clamp to and rigid mounting of the outlet pipe without risk of core damage